The Kalonji or Nigella seeds aren’t just tiny black seeds that are loaded with flavors, they also come with a whole lot of health benefits. The Kalonji oil is loaded with trace elements, crystalline nigellone, vitamins, amino acids, crude fiber, fatty acids, proteins, iron, alkaloids, saponin, fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, potassium, sodium, and calcium. Kalonji oil has anti-carcinogenic properties, and it can help you to:
- Treat joint pains and lubricate joints
- Address breathing problems like asthma
- Prevent hair fall
- Sharpen your memory power
- Cure and control cough and cold.
- Treat migraine and severe headaches.
- Work as a greats stress buster
- Help in piles treatment
- Remove skin pigmentation and lighten skin
- Teat cracked foot during winters