Apollo Bust Sculpture in Pastel
Apollo was the son of Zeus and Leto, twin brother of Artemis. He was the god of music, and he is often depicted playing a golden lyre. He was also known as the Archer, far shooting with a silver bow; the god of healing, giving the science of medicine to man; the god of light; and the god of truth. One of Apollo's most important daily tasks was to harness his four-horse chariot, in order to move the Sun across the sky. Bring home this bust to add a touch of Greek mythology to your space.
- Our creations are products of top quality and high aesthetics, handmade by skilled and specially trained artisans..
- Dimensions (approximately): Height : 32 cm (12.6 in) Width: 22,5cm (8.86 in)
- Professional packing We take extra care in safely packing our fragile items to ensure safe delivery.
- Colour - Pastel Light Greyish blue
- Material: Cast Polyurethane/Acrylic
- Weight: Approximately 2 Kg
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth