If you have to name a tremendously versatile nut oil that can be used for a diverse range of purposes, then that would be almond oil for you. With a pleasant, nutty smell, lightweight texture, and pale golden brown hue, almond oil has a long and extensive history dating back to the ancient Egyptian era. Some significant advantages of almond oil for skin, hair, and health include:
- Almond oil is an excellent memory-booster.
- It is a great moisturizer and can be used as a nutritious massage oil in winters.
- Almond oil can be a great way to reduce inflammation.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It can diminish and lighten stretch marks and reduce acne marks.
- The nut oil is inexpensive and can be used to treat dry and dull skin and reduce dark under-eye circles for a youthful glow.
- Almond oil can be a great alternative to repair chapped lips and works as an exfoliator.
- You can use it as a makeup remover as well.
It can strengthen your hair, reduce dandruff and relieve itchy, inflamed scalp.